Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Learning to Dust

WOW!!!   I hate to dust and since our house is for sale again I feel I need to keep on top of it.  BUT...this evening I walked by a chair in the kitchen and saw how dirty the floor was under it and went to get the dust mop.    Then I noticed the rungs of that chair were totally COVERED in dust.   HMMMM???   Wonder how long it had been since that was dusted?    Being lazy by that time of day I used that silly dust mop to dust the chair and by golly I think I'm onto something.

I caught myself looking at a wooden rocker that Jim gave me a long time ago.   I really like that chair but it is really hard for me to get down and dust all the wooden places that make it work.   One of these days that dust mop and I are going to take a tour of the house.   

No comments:

Post a Comment