Monday, July 18, 2011

GATHERING OF THE CLAN

Over the week-end we gathered all of my brother, Jim's, children and grandchildren, plus all of ours and all of our grandchildren, a niece from Missouri and a friend from Indiana.   This is something Jim and I tried many times to accomplish but with one of our children living in Florida and the other in the state of Washington we just never could accomplish it.   But over this past week-end we gathered ALL of them together from far and near.    IT WAS WONDERFUL

I got to know his oldest daughter a bit better and had a chance to visit with his youngest daughter yesterday.   Her son is two and just a clown.   His dad is a magician and before long he's going to have the very best assistant anyone EVER had.   That little boy will capture the hearts of anyone that sees him.

They came out yesterday and had lunch before heading back north to their everyday lives.   I was hoping to have Patrick put on a magic show for Jordan and Benajmin but couldn't bring myself to ask him.   But he did it on his own.

We have a piece of string in my kitchen I saw these two kids cut in three pieces but today is is one long piece of string.   He told us we shouldn't sleep in the same room with it.  

I'm putting a couple of pictures of our reaction to him here.   Words cannot tell you how wonderful this week-end was but one VERY LARGE item will be marked off my bucket list today.







Thanks to all that worked so very hard to make this happen and to all that drove so many miles with a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment