Wednesday, February 9, 2011

BEATING MOTHER NATURE

Well, I'm sure that's improper english but that's what I'm trying to do today.

Last week I started back into water aerobics and found out if I go a few minutes early I can use their track without paying extra.  So...I go in about a half hour early, walk awhile and then go do water aerobics for 45 minutes or so until my body says "That's enough".

Today we have more snow predicted but hating to break this good habit (I don't have many of those) I'm heading out anyway and hopefully will be home before we get our next storm.   HA HA HA HAHA.

Two or three inches of snow in Tennessee is considered a blizzard so guess we have one coming.

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't there a commercial a few years back in which we learned "You Can't Fool Mother Nature!" Of course I can't remember what they were advertising...must have been during a Super Bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know better than to try and FOOL mother nature, but I did beat her today.

    We also play a quick game of volleyball with a beach ball before aerobics so I'm probably going to have to have a nap today.

    ReplyDelete