Monday, February 7, 2011

WHAT WAS THAT FOR?

Look, I know dad and I are getting old but the commercials at the Super Bowl were ridiculous - in our book anyway.

Even the Etrade one I was hoping to see more of wasn't near as cute as most are.   And the half-time, well, I could of done without that but yes, I know, we are too old.

By the end of the 3rd quarter, or close to it, I'd had enough and was afraid Green Bay was going to loose anyway so hung it up. 

BUT...one more commercial came on and for about the 15th time one of us asked the other one "What was that for"? and the other one said, "I don't know."   We both had to laugh.  I pictured these two old people sitting in their front room watching something they neither one understood and realizing it was US.

At least Green Bay did win.   

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the commercials were bad. I got tired of seeing people get hit in the head with Pepsi cans. I'm sticking to Coke products for sure.

    ReplyDelete