Friday, June 3, 2011

Frustration, Take a Deep Breath, Frustration, Take a Deep Breath

It's been a frustrating week.  I've bothered Connie so much I am ashamed.   My blog will not accept my password and so I tried to FIX it myself.   THAT WAS SILLY.    I had put in so many different passwords the poor blogspot probably wondered WHO THE HELL is doing this?

TOday I took my computer to Connie and she blogged and got a picture on but I'm still not allowed to post a comment.   

I would think she'd probably get a new phone number before I can call her again.

SO...this is really a test and to let off some built up steam. 

However, on the bigger picture of life, my eye Dr. told me this morning that my eyes should last me a very long time.   That was some really good news and listed as one of my blessings in life.

1 comment:

  1. You are NOT bothering me! I just wish that blogspot would get their comment posting issues resolved. I always have some weirdness when commenting, so it's not you. Call me ANYTIME! :) Thanks for lunch!
    Love,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete