Monday, March 21, 2011

CLEANING OUT

Last Friday afternoon we got a call that someone wanted to see the house.   A first showing.   So...we left and went to a neighbors house where we could see the driveway.  

They stayed and stayed and stayed and we wondered if they were taking a nap or what.   FINALLY they left and we came home.  Later getting a call that they were VERY interested in our house AND one other one.   Our realtor said he'd let us know.  

I felt this might be a sale so I began to get things put together for a quick garage sale.   I'd been planning one in my head for awhile so knew about what I wanted to get priced.   I woke up early Saturday morning and really tore into things.

BUT...we have not heard from our realtor or theirs.   I guess they bought the other house.   IT sure would be nice for someone to let us know.

Now that I am in a cleaning mood though I want to keep doing some deep discarding.   I decided early this morning to go through my sewing table.   In there I found a tray of all kinds of goodies.   I kept thinking - Sierra might like this or I might use this sometime or I could use this at UMCOR Sager Brown.   I really did get rid of some things and put a small bag of buttons, snaps, etc back where I had had a LARGE bag before.

Then I decided to get rid of some patterns.   WHOA, I MIGHT use this one, wonder if Kim would like a skirt like this.   I don't want to get rid of any of the KWIK SEW patterns because they are great and hard to replace.  

Well, I'm a pack rat.   I know that and easily admit it.   I wonder what Ted has cleaned out of the garage?

No comments:

Post a Comment