Sunday, March 13, 2011

SPRING HAS SPRUNG HERE

Tried to get pictures of the flowers we planted yesterday, our daffodills, and the Pear trees in full bloom but my camera isn't cooperating today.

SO...I'll just tell you.   Yesterday it was 72 and we worked in flower beds.  

Today it's only 66 but Ted got the garden tilled this morning and we planted raddises, lettuce, and some wild flowers.  

I heard some bees in the trees, not the birds and the bees, just bees and that's a sure sign of spring.   YEA!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sure, I blog about spring this morning and it's freezing cold now here, high of 34 I think today. Then Connie gets a sunburn and you guys are planting a garden. I should have known!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SORRY!!!! I was upset because I couldn't show my pictures.

    ReplyDelete