Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Doctors, Health, and Hell, Who GIves Dam

Last week I went to the Dr. and learned my Thyroid was out of whack.   My cholesterol was way too high and I had gained a bunch of wt.   I knew I had gained weight and couldn't figure it out, never thought about my Thyroid.

TOday I went to the Women's Pavilion for a Pap Smear and learned, Hell, I'm too old, don't need one anymore.   AND...I'd gained more weight even though I've been taking the medication as prescribed.

So...I went to see my Intern and they said, "Oh, it's way too soon to do anything, this sometimes takes months to get regulated".     I guess I'm just supposed to keep gaining wt, growing old, and not worry that in a month when I go back I could weigh more than I've ever weighed in my life and

WHO GIVES A DAM

No comments:

Post a Comment