Wednesday, March 16, 2011

EXCITING LIFE

My heart isn't in this blog today but here goes.

I heard our clock strike 2 a.m., 3 a.m., 4 a.m., and at 4:30 was going to get up but the bed was so nice and warm I thought I'd just lay there awhile.   The next time I looked it was 6:15.  

I have a Doctors appointment today and I just know he's going to tell me I have to slow down and not DO SO MUCH.   Ha Ha Ha

The most I've done in the last few days is read a wonderful book - Eventide.  It's a sequel to Plainsong and I read this last one in about 3 days.   I know, some of you read books like that all the time but it usually takes me a couple of weeks.

The reason my heart isn't in this blog is all the people in Japan and all they are going through and how terrible it all is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment