Wednesday, November 24, 2010

THANKSGIVING

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I don't think I could ever name all I am thankful for.   I have had a good life, even though there were some rough spots.

I just want all of you to know how thankful I am for all of you having come into my life.  I have so many friends that are ill or as some would say - on the wrong side of the dirt.  

I'm glad we can come down here to SAGER BROWN and do a little work, know we are helping make a difference, and be part of this wonderful organization.

SO...we will be heading to Biloxi - little sin city tomorrow and part of me doesn't like the thought of it but the kid in me can't wait to see this palace we will be staying in and maybe dropping a quarter or two.  

Mostly I want to walk the beach.   When I sit on the beach or walk on it I feel like I'm right where "GOD" wants me to be to look at things in perspective.   We think we are so big and powerful and really we are just a little speck in the universe.

I am also very thankful for Peg and John Kirk that take my girl and her family into their home and make them family on these holidays.

HAPPY THANKS GIVING everyone.  

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Ellen! And thanks for giving me my friend Kim!

    ReplyDelete