Saturday, December 11, 2010

HOME

Yesterday morning we both woke up at 4:15.   SO...out of bed, dressed and off we took.   It was 4:46 when we pulled out of the Sager Brown complex.

The weather was great and it was 54 degrees when we left and we watched that thermometer very slowly drop.  Not near as much as we had expected.

I took two naps while Ted drove and he took one while I drove.   Traffic was not too bad and we pulled in our driveway at 4:46 P.M.   We had driven 650 miles, stopped for mail and milk on our way in and were two of the happiest little old people you ever saw.

By 7 p.m. the truck was unloaded and most of the STUFF put away.   Still have mail to go through.  I see I have many well organized friends that have their Christmas Cards all done and mailed.   One friend sent one on the Internet - my kind of woman.   I suppose those people that are SO well organized also have all their Christmas gifts  bought.    GOOD FOR THEM.

Thought for the day.

IT'S GOOD TO BE HOME!!!!!

1 comment: