Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BUY NEW HOME AND GET A FREE TV

That's right!!!!   The ad said if you buy a new home in Frankilin you will receive a 40" flat screen T.V.   Man, I had to jump on that quick because I figured they'd all be gone soon.

So...I clicked on the designated place and it had a long list of interesting facts about Franklin, Tennessee.   Then I got to the price and well, hell, Ted and I could both have a home up there.    They start in the

****DRUM roll please,       HIGH 300's.    How much does a 40"flat screen T.V. cost anyway?   I'm sure this is a really big deal, but think I'll pass this time.  

Oh, if any of you have not seen "Harry's Law" the new T.V. show, it's pretty good.   A little weak in some parts but it kept me up till 10 p.m. and it takes a lot to do that these days.

It reminds me of Boston Legal only not so sexy.   She speaks my language a lot and I love her attitude.  She has to be IRISH.

2 comments:

  1. You could buy 2 homes and 4 40" TVs in Ridgetop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have to throw in a free TV to get you guys up here? And pay the tax on it, too, I bet. Jeez.

    ReplyDelete