Tuesday, January 4, 2011

FULL CIRCLE

Thirty one years ago this June we moved from Normal to Indianapolis.   Four years later we settled in Tennessee and have LOVED living there.  It was home from the first time we bought a house.   I never dreamed I'd ever be back in Normal looking for a house but here we are.   AND...I've found one I want to go see even though we know we cannot buy it, it's one I want to get inside of.

We decided this year to sell our house in Tennessee and move back to Normal.   It just seemed right even though I know I'll miss my Tennessee girls and friends and the church.   Deciding to come up in January was a risk.  I was afraid we'd get up here and be SO unhappy we would decide not to move. 

BUT...just the oposite has happened.   Even though it's been cold a few days, we have had a great time.   Going to church, to the movie "SOME LIKE IT HOT" in the old Normal theater have been fun.   I went into the Normal Post Office yesterday and the feeling was so strange - like I'd never been gone.   I remember taking the church Newsletters there when I worked at the church.

We have gotten to spend time with Jeremiah and Sierra that we usually don't have time for on our quick trips through.  It's nice to know they can come over and see us.   I'm looking forward to seeing them play basketball too.

I also got a trip to Babbit's Book Store which I know I will go to often.  

So...if anyone knows a family that would like a really nice home in Tennessee we have just the place for them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment