Thursday, January 20, 2011

Trying To Do Good for ALL

On my Facebook side bar this morning it said,  "2/28 to 3/4 IGNORE SARA PALIN Week" and how to go about doing that.

Man, my first impulse was to jump on that band wagon and wave my flag as high as I could.   Then I remembered last week and how I felt when we agreed not to say things that hurt or snide remarks about certain people we dislike.

What HAS happened to us to make us want to do these things?   I remember when I was a child and election day was over it didn't matter if my parents choice won or not, my Dad would say "O.K., he's been elected now we all need to back him and work together".    Wish I could be more like that.

ANYWAY...I've heard you get into Heaven by biting your tongue and so far I've done pretty well this month.   I might make it yet or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment