Thursday, January 6, 2011

SNOW?

Now look, the deal was we would come up here and stay most of January, but nothing was mentioned about SNOW!!!!!   

Really, I think I can handle this if you don't send any more.   I do have to go to Macomb this week to yet another funeral.   One more friend gone from my life.   This is the second funeral I've gone to this year and hope it's not going to be the trend for 2011.

I hope when I die my family has one hell of a big party. I'm serious.   There's nothing I'd like better than to hear all of you laughing about the silly stuff we all did together.     Last summer we buried another good friend and three of us just had the best time together.   We all miss her as we will miss this friend but I'm sure we will share some good times together too over the next few days.

The workman is well again and back earning his keep so I'm off.     If I get to Macomb and it snows, well, I'll just stay there awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment