Monday, May 16, 2011

COMMERCIALS

Well, we sat down to watch the 5:30 news and then the commercials started.

Let's see.    The first thing we saw was this guy trying to eat a corn dog and it kept hitting him in the face spreading mustard all over him.   That really was interesting.

Next we saw this car that went to school for two years.   It traveled all over the globe learning things.   I really did enjoy that one.

Then we had some dandelions taking a train ride.    I never knew they did that so we broadened our education on plant life there.

Then this lady had a problem with her bowels I guess.    She was eating this stuff out of a paper cup and said if it didn't work you could get it free.   Right!!!!   I'm going to write this company and say I'm still constipated.

And some poor people are unable to breathe this year because of allergies.   They are really bad and I know it's not funny but for heavens sake.

We also have a commercial here that is one of my favorite.   This guy up in Gallatin or somewhere gets a microphone, goes out to his sales lot and starts YELLING at us as loud as he can about what these cars have on them.   He ends it by yelling "COME GET ONE"   So far we've controlled ourselves and managed to stay away from him.

BUT... the very best commercial I've ever seen is where this guy starts walking toward the camera and I have no idea what he's saying because all of a sudden flames shoot out from his necktie, then his shoulders, and then his back.   By this time I'm rolling on the floor. 

FOR HEAVENS SAKE people, make the darned commercials just a little bit real and I might watch them or better yet try some of the stuff you are trying to sell.

Even a Clydesdale farting is more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment