Sunday, May 29, 2011

Nice Day

We just got back from Connie and Jim's.   Jim grilled chicken and fixed sweet corn and salad and big, big cookie.   Man, that guy can cook.   YUM  YUM

We sat around the pool and chatted.   Ted and Connie and Jim got in the pool but the water was 74 degrees or some such number - too cold for this old womans blood.   I sat beside the pool and baked a bit, then got in the shade.

Their flowers are so pretty and if we had a pool like that I doubt I'd ever do much of anything except lay around beside it.  UMMMM   That's an idea.

I hope everyone that is traveling has a safe journey home and an enjoyable week-end.   I'm thinking of all our service men and women that will not be with their families this week-end and hope before much longer we can get them all home.

No comments:

Post a Comment