Saturday, June 5, 2010

AEROBICS

Yesterday was a first.    I have a confession to make and know once I do I'll probably be put into a HOME FOR THE AGED.   HA  HA  HA  HA  HA
Kim left with Sierra headed to Aunt Jill's work and Grandad took Jeremiah fishing - one more time.   I was headed for Water Aerobics and then Publix.

I got about half way to the pool when I realized I had forgotten my bag with clean underwear, towel, and flip flops in it.   I had worn my suit under my clothes.

I first thought, "Oh, heck,  I'll just go to PUblix and forget aerobics".    Then I figured I could dry off under the hairdryers and get by enough to spend 15 minutes in a grocery store - even a high end grocery store like Publix.

SO....that's what I did.    I was really a wet mess by the time I got the Publix but no one looked at me like I had a disease - at least not to my face.

So...if this is my last POST you will know I have finally been put away.

ELlen

1 comment: