Friday, June 4, 2010

Visit of Illinois Daughter and Grandkids

Yes, she did help me set up this blog. BUT...I'm not quite as handicapped mentally as she made me sound. Sometimes I actually do things on my own. AHEM!!!!

I keep reminding my grandchildren that when they are 74 I hope they remember what we did. Benjamin gets hysterical at me trying to do the WII and I hope I can see him when he is my age.

On to what has been happening.

Jeremiah and Grandad went fishing yesterday. I had all my friends praying that they would NOT catch any fish because I didn't want to have to fry them. They didn't catch any but Ted said he'd take him somewhere else today and hopefully they WOULD catch some. SO...all you good friends out there start praying again.

Kim and Sierra are going to see Jill and Connie and I am going to water aerobics.

Tomorrow is another day.


Ellen

4 comments:

  1. Yes she DOES do many things on her own and manages quite well (most of the time) without my nosy help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following your blog. Maybe twice. But unable to upload my picture, because I am technologically challenged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, evidently I did have a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I think you should follow ME!!

    ReplyDelete