Tuesday, June 22, 2010

LAUGH

I'm not sure just how to write this blog.    I just have to say that I used to laugh a lot at my kids - not AT them but what they did or said.    I truly think they all have a good sense of humor.    I love a GOOD LAUGH - a BELLY LAUGH - right from the GUT UP.  When one of the Grandchildren giggle I can't help but giggle with them.

Sam used to do that, Sierra does it, and Benjamin can make me laugh quicker than most anyone. All of them can do it, some it just seems to come to easier.  

 Today I looked at Kim's blog from yesterday to see if my friend commented.    I thought it was a great tribute to my mom and the poet.   This friend LOVED my mother when I thought my mother was just about the weirdest thing on the planet.   When my mom died and I saw this friend at the funeral home I just almost collapsed.   She was so special to my mom and I knew mom would be pleased that Linda came.

Well, as I said, I just looked to see if she put a comment on there and saw Kim's remark about me making up words.   It hit a funny bone and if Illinois had a little rumble this morning it was my laugh vibrating up there.

A good laugh is ALWAYS good.

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment