Thursday, September 9, 2010

BURNING THE KORAN

I leave for Illinois early in the morning so thought I'd better get this off my chest now.

We had just sat down to dinner when they said on the news that the Florida minister was giving up his plan to burn the Koran.   Both of us sighed a sigh of relief.   I'm not sure just how they got this accomplished but it was good news.

The next item of news on was that a minister in Springfield, TN had decided he WAS going to burn the Koran.

WHY?   He wants to show "THEM" that OUR GOD is THE ONLY GOD.   Who appointed him President of Humanity?   Who gave him the right to decide WHO GOD loves?   I wouldn't want anyone to take my blood pressure right now.  

I could go on and on but I won't.   I know that everyone reading this blog agrees with me.   I just had to get this out of my system.    Sorry to be on such a negative attack this week.

2 comments:

  1. People should not burn anything, except possibly their bras.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, you can burn my bra!

    Ellen, it was good to hug your bra, er, you!!

    ReplyDelete