Monday, September 6, 2010

CHANGE IN THE WEATHER

I walked this morning about 6:30 and it was 49 degrees when I got home.   I had to wear a long sleeved sweatshirt and almost wore my gloves.

Last week we had the air on and were so tired of the heat, now we are hoping we don't have to turn the furnace on.

We keep thnking the hummingbirds will be gone when we get up but not yet.   We are filling our feeder three times a day and I may suggest Ted buy stock in a sugar plantation.

It's nice to have all the doors open and feel the warmth of the sun when you walk by on the floor.  We will soon be heading south like the hummingbirds only have an easier way to travel.

Since it's Labor Day and I have done absolutely NOTHING the last couple of days I think it's time I LABORED a bit.

All you that work all week enjoy the extra day off.

1 comment:

  1. What are you going to do in Illinois this winter if you are thinking about putting on gloves when it's only 49 degrees? :D

    ReplyDelete