Saturday, September 18, 2010

LIFE IS FRAGILE - HANDLE IT WITH PRAYER

I have a wall placque Ted gave me years ago with this saying on it.   I LOVE IT.  

Yesterday Ted's only living sibling arrived and it brought tears to my eyes to see these two men together.  At one time there were eight Tingley children.   Ted and Gale are only a year and a half apart in age and grew up very close.   I am thankful there never was a time Ted had to choose between me or Gale because I doubt I'd of won that pick.

Gale is on oxygen 24/7 and we don't get to see him nearly enough.   They live in the state of Washington and that's a fer piece to drive - even in good health.  

Today we will have Gale, his son and wife (that drove him here from Florida), Connie, Jim, Benjamin, Jill, Tim, Sam, Meagan and her new beau, Tanner.   SO...our kitchen table will be full and it will be wonderful.

LIFE IS FRAGILE, LIVE IT TO IT'S FULLEST

2 comments: