Thursday, September 9, 2010

LIFE IS GOOD

Well, have been trying to read Connie's blog for awhile but just couldn't pull it up.   FINALLY realized I was entering the info in the wrong place.   SO...today I got to read a few.

I LOVE these blogs.   I know my children pretty well but the blogs are just different and I LOVE reading them and the comments.  

Like, Kim, having her children sit down to discuss a problem.   Who would ever think of doing that when the children are 8 and 9 years old?   Kim would, that's who. 

And Connie talking about Benjamin - you can almost see the print change shape when she talks about him.  He reminds me so much of her and I remember when she was in high school and wanted me to come visit.  I wasn't going to go because I thought all her friends would laugh at both of us and she'd be embarrased.  Well, I did go and it was something I'll never forget.   It was wonderful and the students LOVED having me there even if they did look at me kind of strange. 

And Jill, telling about the change in our childrens comments about us as they grow older.   I remember when Jill was a little girl and I was SOOOOOOOOOOO big with Mark before he was born.   I had been out working in the garden and it was hot and I was miserable.   She went in the house and brought a glass of water  clear out there for me.  

Now, Mark.   Well, I guess Mark still likes the picture of the kid that can't quite get the B M out and the poor kid has been sitting that way for a week.   Come on Mark.    Now Mark is the one that ALMOST convinced me that Mrs. Sewell took all her kindergarten class to the airport in her little bitty car.   ALMOST because the kids was SO convincing till I picked up the phone to call her and he looked at me with that twinkle in his eye and said, "I was just teasin"   

You are all SO different, yet so much alike it is a mystery to me.  

Life IS GOOD.

1 comment:

  1. I had forgotten about Mark doing that in Kindergarten. Gosh, that is so funny!

    ReplyDelete