Thursday, August 25, 2011

IRENE

This Saturday Mark will be right in the path of IRENE.    That darned song keeps running through my mind.  It was popular when I was in high school and we used to skate to it at the roller rink.

The new path of this monster storm goes right over the top of Norfolk.   I'm hoping it moves back east. 

I wish he would leave the area but in my heart I know he won't.   His new squeeze is there and that's where he will stay.  

Suzette and Jordan are down in Pinehurst, N.C., a little safer but will have lots of wind and rain I expect.

So...as Kim is driving down here Sat. and later the boys and I are at the game Mark will be hanging on.   I hope they are safe.   So many people will be affected by this.  

I'm glad I'll have the game to keep my mind off it.

No comments:

Post a Comment