Monday, August 8, 2011

Life Gets so Complicated

Sometimes it seems things just don't work quite like we think they should.

First thing this morning I went to Lewisburg to see what kind of a deal we could make on a new Cruze.  Well, of course that got a little messy and he acted like I really wasn't too smart which didn't set well.   They offered us coffee money for our car and since I really like my car and have no problems with it will probably keep it.

I did drive a new Cruze and LOVED it but not sure I loved it $20,000  worth. 

Just tried to  call Verizon and opt out of some Privacy thing they sent with my bill.   I don't quite understand it but said if we didn't call they would assume we wanted it.    By opting out I'm telling them to leave my information alone and not to share it.

That call went pretty well.   I hung up and my cell phone rang asking if I would take a short survey about my recent phone call.   Of course I got a machine - no one has real people working for them anymore.    We just use a machine because it's cheaper and apparently they can't understand their directions.

They said if the call was satisfactory to press "1".    I did that.   Then they said, "They were sorry, the response didn't get through"    So I did it again and was told the same thing.   Finally after pressing
"1"  three times I hung up.  

I'd really like to get on a slow boat somewhere about now.


No comments:

Post a Comment