Monday, August 22, 2011

WHAT TO DO

Most of you know I'm going to the Titan/Bears football game Saturday night with two of my favorite men,  Jeremiah and Benjamin.  

I am SO looking forward to this and the weather report looks good.   Since we are sitting in the top limbs of the trees I'm glad it isn't forcasting rain or worse yet a thunder storm.

So...that's one bridge crossed.  Another is parking.  A good friend has a parking pass on the grounds and is giving it to me and she will ride in with other friends.     I don't mind walking across the foot bridge but have only done it in sunshine, not 10:30 at night with two young men.

Then I kept thinking, what am I to do with these two if they have to use the bathroom.   Connie pretty much solved it when she said Benjamin knows he has to go in with her in public places.     Jeremiah has permission to go alone to the mens but will do as I ask.  We'll see what the situation is. 

So...we are all ready.  I know where the tickets are and time to begin to get excited.

Last night I did have a crazy dream.   I dreamed I was in this really big building and no one would let me use the bathroom.   I was running around asking people everywhere but they would send me in another direction. I finally woke up.    WHEW!!!!!  Ain't life grand?

No comments:

Post a Comment