Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A VERY GOOD DAY

I'm very frustrated because I still cannot comment on anyone's blog and just read the last two of Kim's and really, really wanted to comment on one of them. 

BUT...on a brighter note I am VERY excited about getting tickets to the Titan/Bears game the 27th of August.   I'm not sure just who is going yet, except Jeremiah, but they had 3 tickets together so I just bought all 3.  I bet someone from this house will fill all of them.

I can't wait to see Jeremiah.  I remember the first NFL game I went to.  It was SO much fun and I was - well a LOT older than he is.   It was so cold we nearly froze.   I had on long underware, jeans, my winter coat and gloves and still got very cold, but it was worth all of it.

The seats are on the Bears side of the field and at this game it doesn't matter one iota which side we sit on because we all like both teams.

So...on a hot Saturday August night ya'all think of 3 of the Tingley Clan going to see a Bears/Titans game.  We'll let you know later who got to go.


1 comment: