Friday, August 5, 2011

JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS

Wednesday night sometime we had a pretty good storm move through.   I woke up enough to know it was coming.   I love listening to the thunder roll in but this took a long time getting here.   Once it started to rain I fell back asleep.

I woke up and my clock said 4:55 which is a good time for me to get up.   I made my bed, stopped to pee and came in here to see if I could set up a new blog.

I couldn't get my computer to go on line then realized I had to go plug Ted's in.   Of course I made more noise than I wanted to but did get it plugged in.  Mine won't come on unless he is plugged in too.

When my computer got booted up I saw it said 3 a.m.   That had never happened but my computer has been doing some weird stuff lately so I changed the time to 5.   Made sense to me.

I did get a new blog set up and answered email and my clock said it was 5 till 6.   I usually go get on some old clothes and take a walk but it was still pitch dark out.   Thinking that was really strange I checked a clock we have in the kitchen that is set automatically to be CORRECT.   It said 5 till 4. 

Why my clock in the bedroom jumped ahead 2 hours instead of blinking at me I'll never know.   So...I went back to bed for another couple of hours before finally getting up.  

I was pretty careful what I did the rest of the day.   One thing was I didn't want to make another big mistake for fear Ted might actually call the men in the white coats to come get me.

1 comment:

  1. You slept through the lightning that made your phone ring, the nest strike that made the microwave beep and the nest strike that made my phone ring.

    ReplyDelete