Monday, August 1, 2011

WHAT ALL CAN THEY CUT FROM THE POOR

I guess Washington finally got off the pot and did something today.  We aren't going to like this I'm afraid.  They didn't say WHAT they were cutting, but I can guess what will be going first.   Certainly they did not raise taxes for the rich.   HEAVEN forbid.   Or cut Farm Subsidies. 

On the news this evening they have cut the help people get with their rent, utilities and presciptions.   That's a good place to start.   Most of these people don't have anything anyway so why not cut their help in half.   They are just the poor.   Who gives a shit?

The next thing I heard was to cut spending for our military.   Now does that mean we can bring our men and women home?  

Sorry to be so negative but I'm just a little pissed right now.   We already have twice the amount of homeless in Nashville we had 5 years ago.   Last year when school started we heard there were over 400 more homeless children in public schools.     I didn't have much when I was growing up but by golly I had a home and didn't have to live on the street and try to go to school.   I can't even begin to imagine that.

I hope these well dress, high paid, legislaters can sleep tonight.   I don't think I will much.

No comments:

Post a Comment