Monday, July 26, 2010

EARLY MORNING HOURS

I LOVE the early morning.  That's my time of day.   Always had to get up early as a child and milk, then when I got married and kids began to come along THEY love the early morning. 

I like to be up first, have a little time to myself, watch for the first ray of sunlight and that first bird call.   That's just a neat thing to experience.   One calls, then another and before you know it they are singing like crazy.

I do most of my GOOD work before noon.   I used to try and get my boss to let me work from 6 to 1 but he never got excited about that.

Well, the day here is started and it's 8 a.m. for goodness sake.   Jordan has made blueberry muffins and is eating, I've had my shower and she is about to get a bath.   THen we are off to Prayer Shawl meeting and this day is about done for.

No comments:

Post a Comment