Thursday, July 15, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEREMIAH

I had fully intended to write about the book "The HELP" that Kim loaned me when we were there.   Truly one of the best books I've ever read but today is for Jeremiah.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEREMIAH!!!!    This is your day.    There is something WONDERFUL about OUR birthday.   It just make us feel SPECIAL like we all really are but don't very often feel that way.

I remember the first time Grandad and I saw you.   You were asleep in the bassinette.   Your mom was about to burst out of her skin, she was so happy.   And...your dad came down the stairs and the buttons were almost all off his shirt. 

We have watched you grow into a caring, smart, protective brother and son.   Seen how you care for your sister and how you can do ANYTHING you set your mind to.  

I cannot believe how good a swimmer you are and even though we were all melting in the heat the day we saw you play ball you never complained, even when you put on the catchers gear.    I don't think there is much I do that would be that important to me.  

I hope you keep learning new things and being the caring, loving child you are.   AND...remember - LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER!!!!

ALSO...eat lots of cake.     HA HA  HA HA

Love you,

Gramma T

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog post to Jeremiah this evening. He had a big smile on his face through the whole thing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete