Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WORDS

Well, you all read I've been in a FUNK.    The truth was, I just plain didn't feel good and who wants to hear AN OLD WOMAN bitch about pain?

So...I went to the Dr. and am not back on Mobic and stretching my neck every day and right now I'm off to water aerobics.

BUT...the reason I'm writing is:     These words we have to copy at the end of these writings.    They are driving me NUTS.    It's stupid - YES STUPID.    Half the time I have to do two because I get the darned thing mixed up - well who wouldn't?

PSSBU    TKXIC   BITNX      S H I T     That's what I say!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I think you can change your settings so that you don't have to type the stupid words before posting your entry. I only have to type the stupid words when posting a comment, not posting my latest blog. If I figure out how to change that setting I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are some phrases I have had to type:

    policy godhood
    lie catheter
    nuttier drawing
    concerto presidency
    the filofax
    wingtips liners

    I like the phrases better than the weird words!

    Except YOURS. I love your words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm writing a comment just so I can see one of those weird words. I like the words too...sometimes they seem like words we would make up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This time my word was "galie"...a nickname for dad's youngest brother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, when I posted a comment on YOUR blog, Kim, the word I had to type was "FLUCK" I thought at first I had misred it. Do you think they read my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'm laughing so hard I might PLISS my PLANTS!

    ReplyDelete