Monday, July 12, 2010

IN A FUNK

Have not written in awhile, been in a FUNK and please do not ask me to explain.   I did NOT make that word up - I've heard it for years and no, I did not look it up in Funk and Wagnals.   :)     Should of known all I had to do was read Kim's blog to pull me up.

First I kept telling myself, get a grip, get on with it.   BUT...whatever I had to do seemed almost insurmountable.   I knew I had no real reason to be feeling like this.

Then I decided to clean a bit and since I'm a Cleanaholic (or used to be) that will usually make me feel better.   Then I realized to finish I had to dust AND vacuum.   YUK.

I did dust a bit (not like the old days) but enough you can't come in the front door and write your name on the first table you see.   Then, Ted said he'd run the vacuum.   Now when HE runs it the house is CLEAN.   He moved furniture and takes his time and does a really good job. 

Then I pulled up Kim's blog and Sierra and her architecture of a mind always make me laugh.   WELL, almost always.    Good job, girl on the volcano and THANKS for getting me out of my FUNK.

mom/gramma

2 comments:

  1. Try doing the Funky Chicken, it might help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I can see where SYMPATHY is kept at your house. Now, WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT?

    ReplyDelete