Thursday, July 22, 2010

Taking a Breath

We took Benjamin back to his mom yesterday afternoon.    These two only get to see each other once a year and sometimes it's been a battle to see who could outdo the other one but this time they seemed to enjoy each other more.   Think they might be growing up?    Part of me wishes they were still little but time goes on and each new stage is interesting.

Two of my kids gave me a pep talk yesterday about being OLD.    I have never FELT old until the last few years.     That seemed to keep my YOUNG.   Not sure how that works but when you keep thinking you are 50 in your mind, you DO seem to feel younger and able to do more things.

I need to give myself a pep talk about being YOUNG - especially with young ones here this week.   We are taking a breather today and tomorrow Jordan gets a friend to come for a couple of nights.  

Next week she is going to get to go horseback riding but doesn't know it yet.    Think I'll wait till a BORING day and tell her.

Time to get this day started.   Much to do and many games to play I expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment