Wednesday, July 21, 2010

GRANDKIDS, OLD AGE and LIFE

Well, I was all excited about writing about the trip to the Duck River yesterday but Ted did a good job on that one so I was at a loss for something to write about.

No one wanted to hear how tired I was last night and I couldn't think of anything to write about.   Then I read Kim's blog this morning and there is MARK on here.    Now if we can get Connie and Jill we don't have to have telephones at ALL.    YEA - go bug someone else AT & T.

The younger generation is so smart though.   They are the one's making us OLD people FEEL OLD.   THey put pictures on their blog, have these fancy backgrounds, and all this NEW stuff.  

BUT...that's O.K., we've had our 15 minutes of glory when we moved from our hometown to go clear over to Bloomington/Normal to make a home and Ted get a good job.   This was kind of new when we were young - 100 years ago.

So...as you can see I'm rambling today and before what I'm saying altogether I better get Jordan and Benjamin some breakfast so we can go back to the Duck today and Ted has already told them they are going in a deeper current today.   

They can't wait.   

3 comments:

  1. See? I told you I was OLD. I see I left out part of a sentence alltogether. Sorry, figure it out for yourselves - you younger generation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, don't feel bad. There are kids not much older than Jordan and Benjamin who can pretty much do what I do...you remember Connie and I had high school Freshmen working in the tech office in Franklin, right? We all feel old...although when your kids start feeling old isn't that twice as bad for you? Sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the card I gave dad one year...a little gray hair doesn't mean you are old...unless it is on your kids!

    ReplyDelete