Monday, July 19, 2010

Grandkids

Yes, well, we have six grandkids.    Each from their own individual, unique mold and all GREAT kids.  AHEM!!!!!   Other Grandmothers will understand.

Today Ted and Jordan are on their way to pick up Benjamin.   Jordan is our third grandchild and Benjamin is our fourth.   They lived together for awhile in Nashville so are more like brother and sister in some aspects.
Both are very competetive so we have to be careful when they are together.  

I have no idea what they will want to do today and tomorrow.  I bet swimming is NOT refused and as hot as it's to be that's fine with me.    I would really like to go canoing but not sure I should do that and Ted said he thinks 91 is too hot.   He tried to get Jordan say she'd go swim where he takes the kids fishing but she wasn't in favor of that.   She's our CITY girl, nothing wrong with that, just sometimes doesn't want to try anything new.

So...I'm taking a few minutes to myself, gearing up my skills to try and stay ahead of these two (FAT CHANCE OF THAT) and waiting for them all to get here.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck and have a great time! You'll have some fine stories the next 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete