Monday, August 2, 2010

CHANGED PLANS

When I got home from taking the kids to the airport Ted told me he and his brother had talked and decided NOT to go to South Dakota this month.   At first I was a bit disappointed but my back is not completely better yet and Ted's brothers wife has a lot of health problems, to say nothing of his brother being on oxygen 24/7.    SO...we are home ALL of August and will leave the house on the market.

One time I went to Seattle to visit Mark and family and Ted called that he had sold our house.   It wasn't even up for sale then.   SO...I'm hoping when I get to California next week-end he calls that he has sold this house.

Then I will pack, sell, give away LOTS of things and get me a little old truck and head to Normal, Illinois where I can bug another daughter.  

I've worn out three of the four kids here in Tennessee.   Mark bailed out a few years ago by moving out to the East coast.    Hmmm?     Wonder how long before Kim decides she should really move back to Ecuador or Chicago.   Both places she knows I probably would not come to very often.   

Just musing here.

2 comments:

  1. The devil will wear ice skates first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good to me.

    Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete