Monday, October 25, 2010

TITANS WON

Our little apartment here in Peck Hall is close quarters to the one next to us.   I can hear them brush their teeth and shower.   They live on the OTHER side of the bath so we never hear their T.V. or conversations but figure if they are in the bathroom they can hear ours as our living area is next to it.

Yesterday the Titans game was on and they were loosing.   I was also watching the Saints who were loosing too.

BUT...about the end of the third quarter the Titans came alive and we had us a ball game.   When Kerry Collins threw the LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG pass and we came close to tying the score I came alive too and yelled something - probably a great big Y E S.

This morning at breakfast the neighbor said that she was doing some work for the Food For Family program that they hold this Wednesday and she heard this screem and at first wondered what it was.   Then she realized it was me and she switched to the Titans game.

Pretty soon she said she was back at work when she heard another screem and swithced over to see the re-play of the next big one.   

Ted is always telling me to be quiet and I guess I need to realize I'm not out in the country at home in our living room but that was a GOOD game and I really enjoyed it.    She said her husband slept right through all my screeming so guess it wasn't TOO loud.

2 comments:

  1. No screaming here, our Bears lost. The Redskins tried to lose, too, but the Bears wouldn't let them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I couldn't stay awake for the Dallas/New York game last night or I'd of been screeming again. Poor Butch. Dallas can't win a thing this year.

    ReplyDelete