Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dilemma of Where to Live

I heard on the news Prince William and his "bride to be" cannot decide where to live.   Must be terrible trying to decide on which castle to claim.  Poor babies, I do feel sorry for them.    Please excuse the sarcasm, I really think Kate is a lovely girl.  I do worry about what will be come of her though when I look at the History of that family.

ANYWAY...we don't have to decide which castle to live in, just which state.    We lean toward Illinois, then think of the winters and lean toward staying here in Tennessee.   Then I look at places in Franklin and there is nothing I want to buy there - well, there is but we can't afford them.   Kate isn't the only one with good taste.

Then Ted says we should live in a camper for awhile and I'm willing to do that but something doesn't feel right not having a "home base" with an address.   

I guess we should probably wait till we have a sale of this house before we get all in a wad, right?   AND the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day.    Think I'll take a walk.

4 comments:

  1. If you lived in Illinois we could take a walk together. Not that I'm trying to sway your decision or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds wonderful. Could we eat brownies while we walk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you can set your camper up in our driveway, listen to the trains go by in the distance, get a PO Box in Ridgetop for mail (and you can walk to the post office from our house), etc. Yes, you do need to sell your current home before you buy a new one. ;) Ridgetop is very affordable, by the way. Not that I'm trying to sway your decision or anything. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure glad you are neither one trying to SWAY our decision. :)

    ReplyDelete