Monday, April 25, 2011

EASTER SUNDAY

Easter started out with Jordan  and I going to early service in Franklin.  It was a beautiful service and I was once again reminded of how much I'm going to miss this church.   BUT...we haven't sold the house yet so who knows. 

After lunch Ted and Jordan wanted to take me on a hike by the Duck River.   We go over there often but this was on the north side of the river.   I think Kim and her two have been there hiking before but it was a first for me.



This tree is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.   I really wonder how this came to be.

We had little areas we could walk to the edge of the river and stand on huge boulders and look over the water.  


Jordan hardly missed taking any of these little side trips.


Grandad and Jordan trying to sneak away from me.   HA, caught them.

This girl is adventursome for being a city girl.  She loves being outdoors and going fishing is one of her favorite things to do when at our house.  So far she hasn't caught our dinner for which I'm very grateful.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day for a hike, too! Nice photos, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you go I want to go too.

    ReplyDelete