Friday, April 29, 2011

I AM SO BAD

Today we had hardly anyone come to the garage sale till about 10 a.m.   I couldn't figure out why.  Came inside and thought I'd just watch some T.V. and realized THE WEDDING was on or replay after replay.
I began to wonder if anyone would come but they did this afternoon and we sold a lot.   Hope tomorrow is better.

This evening we were talking about how beautiful and common Kate is and how well she will do IF they leave her alone.   I doubt that "they" will but she seems to me she can handle things very well.

While we were talking I thought of the YouTube someone sent me last spring of a wedding.  During the ceremony this groom says, "Take "so and so" for my Waffle Wedded Wife.    Well this set that bride off and she lays her head back and she lets out a belly laugh that could be heard 3 blocks away - not once but twice.   I LOVE THAT VIDEO.

A little part of me would just love to see what had happened in West Minister Abbey if Kate Middleton had cracked up like that.   I would of loved to seen the expression on the Queen Mother's face.  

Man, I am bad.   The Devil Made Me Do It.

No comments:

Post a Comment